How to get involved
We want to involve the whole community in the project.
Our project includes a mix of craft and singing activities to do at home, online or in-person
Take part in a session as an individual or family: Visit our What's On page to see the range of in-person and online events we are offering across Sunderland and County Durham.
Get Craft Activity Packs for your community group: Our packs are full of creative activities and are available to groups and organisations such as a club, society, venue, church or charity.
For more information about how you could get involved, please sign up to take part.
A SPACE can get involved by:
- putting up posters & handing out flyers
- decorating their window or public area
- providing a collection & return point for the envelopes & greetings cards
- allowing a group to adopt their window to decorate it
Spaces might include shops, pubs, doctor's surgeries or village halls - for example the village shop.
There are number of ways to volunteer to support Rainbow Voices:
- Rainbow Makers: Help put our packs together. Come join us in person at Pittington Village Hall, or help from the comfort of your own home.
- Rainbow Posties: Help to deliver packs across the local community.
- Rainbow Champions: Help promote Rainbow Voices & spread the word.
©2019 The Singing Elf
The Singing Elf Ltd, Trading as The Singing Elf Social Enterprise, Company No. 12246373.
Registered Office: The Old Rectory, The Broadway, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 4BB, United Kingdom